The meeting provides the opportunity for members and their guests to meet for:
- receive reports on activities
- matters of general business
- an opportunity to vote when necessary.
- book exchange
- this segment of the meeting is followed by morning tea.
- following morning tea a guest speaker presents a topic of interest to members.
- Cherrybrook Community and Cultural Centre
- 31 Shepherds Lane, Cherrybrook – (off Shepherds Drive)
For full details click onto Newsletter
- 3rd Tuesday of the month
- 10.00 am to 12 noon
- general business
- reports on activities
- an opportunity to vote when necessary
Morning Tea Break
- provides an opportunity to get to know other members
- book for upcoming events/activities
- borrow a book from the book exchange
Guest Speaker Segment
- an invited guest speaker presents a topic of interest to members
The meeting concludes at 12.00 noon